Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Traditional Filipino Weapons...

The Traditional Filipino Weapons web site (TFW) is growing and growing and growing. We will be as big if not bigger than any other bladed weapons company out there very soon. The TFW web site is just unbelievably beautiful now. Its far easier to understand and to navigate so you can see the beauty of all the weapons with nice photography. Go to http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com and you will see what I mean.

I am very excited about this new site. There will be a very accurate history of each weapon on there soon as well. The site is constantly evolving.

The best news is, we will be in the May issue of Tactical Knives Magazine. I am VERY excites about this. That magazine goes all over the world. They did blade testing with a story on the blades as well. And they also did a story on my martial arts behind those blades. Keep an eye out for it. It was out in April issue. If you get a chance to see the article, I am sure it will be interesting to see. We will be in another magazine called Knives Illustrated also soon. I just did an interview with them, they reviewed some of my most beautiful knives. I am sure the story they put in will be very good.

We always have new ancient designs coming in. Keep in touch so you will know what we have. Weapons collectors and Filipino martial artists will not want to miss out on not having every weapon we offer!

Traditional Filipino Weapons
847 Hamilton Ave.
Waterbury, CT 06706203
596 9073
Sandata4UsAll@aol.com
http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment